Promote local social economy
- Establish a marketing channel of recoverable waste.
- Make available to the population at affordable items.
- Create jobs and employment practices for unemployed, especially vulnerable groups (teens, women, over 50 years, long-term unemployed, disabled, etc.).
Save resources and reduce waste
- Extend the useful life of reusable products and thus reduce the amount of waste that reaches the landfill.
- Organize activities to raise awareness and stimulate the general public on issues related to the environment and recycling.
- We want to become a benchmark in the territory of a social enterprise and sustainable, but at the same time we want Second Round a place where people are comfortable, where to buy, learn and share.